One Day Trip From Marrakech to Essaouira Mogador
Enjoy the moment with Goats Climbing Argan Trees.
Visit Cooperative of Berber Women Producing Argan Oil.
Discover the old Town of Essaouira by your own
Enjoy a long walk around the beach of Essaouira
Visit the port, the old medina and the market
Start this beautiful journey pick up from your accomodation, by a comfortable car and Professional and friendly Driver/Guide.
Essaouira or Mogador is located on the Western coast of Morocco. It is a small Magic city. It is a small seaside town of the most fascinating feature of the cost ATLANTIC walls that divide the old city into several districts and hide a magic life varieties. Essaouira, the old Mogador, is known for its annual special Music Festival “Gnaoua Music”, its Medina is listed as one of UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once you arrive at the post city, formerly known as Mogador, you will have time to enjoy the charming sights of Essaouira, including its ochre-coloured walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square, and the souks, as well as the little streets of the city’s old Medina, the amazing beach and the Waves that hit the Old Medina walls...
Along the way WE stop to see the Argan Trees and the Women Copiratives of Argan where small goats clamber up the low branches and feed. Sometimes there are as many as 20 goats sitting up in one tree. It is a fascinating sight and an absolute must when it comes to getting a photo opportunity.
There are several modern cafes and restaurants in the port city and this up-to-date culture combines with the history of the city very well. You will feel as though you are drifting in a time machine as you move from modern café to a rickety house in the medina in just a few yards.
- Pick up from your Accomodations.
- Drive along the Haouz Plains to Chichaoua and across the massive ground of Argan Trees.
- Discover Argan Products and manufacturing in Women Cooperative... all possible uses of Argan Oil cooking, cosmetic...
- Arrive in Essaouira, you can either hire a local guide with the rest of the group or discover the city on your own.
- Visit/Explore the role of Skala, a fantastic place which is famous for its rows of gigantic cannons facing the Atlantic Ocean with enjoyable and memorable views across the sea.
- Visit the old medina with its Craftsmen and Cedar, its Blacksmiths, its Weavers, Jewellers, Place Moulay Hassan and of course its souks and fish site...
- Relax and have a walk next to one beautiful beach.
- Late afternoon meet you Tour Guideand Drive back to Marrakech.
Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
English speaking driver